This website is owned by: Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology Research Center (CINN) (CSIC-University of Oviedo-Principality of Asturias)
Avda. de la Vega, 4 – 6
33940-El Entrego – España
Phone: +34 985 73 36 44
Website domain: http://www.cinn.es
The information contained in this Website is the one in force as of the date of update. CINN reserves its right to update, modify or eliminate this information, as well as to limit or deny access to this website. It also reserves the right to make, at any time and without previous notice, as many changes and modifications as appropriate.
Formal or numeric errors, which may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the website, will not be considered as misleading advertising, as they may be caused as a result of incomplete maintenance and / or update of the information contained in this Website. CINN, pursuant to the provisions set forth in this section, undertakes the responsibility to correct any such errors as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Terms and conditions
Access to this Website and to any of its pages means to know and accept the legal notices, terms and conditions of use set out below.
CINN reserves its right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of this Website. Any changes thereto shall be announced through this page and will be effective upon publication.
The user agrees to use this site without engaging in activities that would be considered unlawful or which infringes the rights of CINN or others, or which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or prevent the normal use thereof.
In particular and without limitation, it is prohibited:
- Any form of violation of third party rights (right to privacy and image rights, intellectual property, etc…).
- To carry out, using the contents of this Website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introducing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or program that may damage or alter the contents or systems accessible through this website.
The user shall refrain from obtaining the Content by using other means or procedures than those that have been made available for this purpose on this Website or, in general, those usually used on the Internet, provided that they do not imply a risk of damage or disable the Service and its Contents.
The user is solely responsible for the infringements that may be incurred or damages that may be caused to third parties because of the improper and unlawful use of this Website.
CINN is not responsible for any damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by reasons which cannot be attributed to CINN, delays or blockages in the use of the system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloading of the Internet system or other electronic systems.
CINN does not guarantee the accuracy and it is not responsible for any consequences arising from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Similarly, CINN is not responsible for the content, products or services that can be displayed through direct or indirect electronic links through this website. These links do not represent any kind of relationship between CINN and the individuals or entities owning the pages that they give access to. CINN reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw at any time the links that appear on its website.
CINN disclaims any responsibility for “cookies” that third persons may install on the hard disk of the user’s computer as well as for typographical errors or inaccuracies that may be seen in the contents of their website.
The rights of reproduction, distribution, processing and publication of this Web Site are owned by CINN. All text, graphics, contents, structure, databases, logos, source code and other elements of the Website are protected by the law and the International Treaties on the matter in force.
Users may solely and exclusively use the material on this Website for personal and private purposes. It is forbidden to use contents for commercial purposes or illegal activities. All intellectual property rights are expressly reserved by CINN.
Any use of all or part of the contents of this website, made in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical or otherwise), is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of CINN.
Violation of these rights may result in legal, civil or criminal proceedings.
INTELLECTURAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Both the Website and its source codes, as well as the logos, brands and other distinctive signs appearing therein, belong to the CINN or collaborating bodies, and are protected under the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The information available in this Webpage, unless explicitly provided otherwise, is subject to change. Thus, it is authorised the total or partial reproduction as well as its modification, distribution and communication for commercial and non-commercial purposes, subject to the following conditions:
- In any circumstance, the denaturalisation of the information content is prohibited.
- Users shall quote the source of the documents that have been reused.
- Users shall mention the date of the latest update of the documents that have been reused.
The CSIC declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that this site could be violating your rights, please contact the Spanish National Research Council.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
Users who wish to set up a hyperlink between their website and that of the CSIC should be aware of the following:
- The set-up of a hyperlink in no way implies that any relationship exists between the CINN and the owner of the website that sets up the link, nor the acceptance or approval by the CINN of its contents or services. Therefore, there will be no statement nor will it be led to be believed that the CINN has expressly authorised the hyperlink nor that it has in any way supervised or assumed the services offered or made available on the website from where the hyperlink is set up.
- The CINN assumes no liability whatsoever, nor guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or moral nature of the contents or services that may be offered by the setting up of the hyperlink. Users assume the consequences, damages or actions that may result from access to the hyperlink website under their exclusive responsibility.
- The website on which the hyperlink is set up may not contain any brand, name, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the CINN, except those signs forming part of the hyperlink itself.
- The website on which the hyperlink is set up will not contain information with unlawful content, content that is indecent or contrary to generally accepted good customs and public order, and neither will it have contents that contravene the rights of third parties.
The CINN expressly prohibits the carrying out of “framings” or use by third parties of any other mechanisms which alter the design, original configuration or contents of its Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Spanish law will be the law applicable in the event of any dispute or conflict in the interpretation of the terms comprising this Legal Notice, together with any issue relating to the services of this Website.
In order to resolve any conflict that may arise through visiting the Website or through use of the services offered therein, the CINN and the User agree to submit themselves to the Judge and Tribunals corresponding to the User\’s home address, as long as this is located within Spanish territory.