Modelling and Simulation
Modeling and simulation of Nano-scale devices and van der Waals materials
- Development of the quantum transport code GOLLUM.
- Analysis of the Quantum Electronics Transport and of the Optical properties of graphene and other van der Waals materials and devices.
- Molecular Electronics and Spintronics.
- Ab-initio-based High-throughput screening of new materials.
Modeling and simulation of magnetic and optical properties of matter
- Simulation of the magnetic hysteresis of thin films and multilayers.
- Modeling of the dynamic properties of magnetic nanostructures.
- Analysis of the light-matter interaction in 2D materials at the nanoscale.
- Modeling of optical images of magnetic nanostructures obtained with Scanning Probes Microscopes (SPM).